SERVPRO Performs Water Damage Repairs in Fort Lauderdale Businesses
SERVPRO is stocked and ready to repair your water damaged commercial enterprise in Fort Lauderdale
Protect Your Commercial Property from Water Damage
Business and safety plans are building blocks for all successful business owners in Fort Lauderdale and worldwide. You should include a reputable restoration company in your safety resources to protect your office space, warehouse, or retail storefront. Only a certified team of experts can help you when there is flooding, thanks to a storm or a plumbing issue. Finding a company that is quick to act and readily available is crucial.
Water damage repairs in Fort Lauderdale commercial real estate should be manageable.
SERVPRO meets the requirements of expertise, speed, and availability to help with the cleanup of water disasters and is available 24/7. Relying on your daily cleaning crew may seem reasonable when problems happen, but you may need to catch up in your efforts. Comprehensive water restoration involves more than drying the space and spraying air fresheners. Instead, it requires industrial-strength equipment and advanced technology to detect damage and areas of risk. Among the tasks we undertake, you should expect to see the following-
- Humidity control with the help of desiccants, wet/dry vacuums, air movers, and dehumidifiers
- Use EPA-approved products to clean individual surfaces and purify the air. Cleaning solutions typically include antimicrobials to control mold growth and spread.
- Compliance with environmental and industry regulations applicable to your business and detailed work documentation. Our team can also help with the insurance claim process and its supporting evidence when appropriate.
SERVPRO of Ft. Lauderdale Central/Wilton Manors is ready to handle water emergencies of all sizes in commercial settings. Call us at (954) 516-7611, and let us show you what a successful water restoration team can do.
How Dehumidifiers Dry Your Fort Lauderdale Business’ Water Damage
SERVPRO, a premier large loss water damage restoration company, has the heavy equipment for saving Fort Lauderdale businesses. Take a look.
SERVPRO Remediates Fort Lauderdale’s Water Damage
Water-damaged businesses in Fort Lauderdale often require specialized drying measures. Usually, remediation services like SERVPRO must employ dehumidifiers to complete crucial steps in the drying process. These companies have two types of dehumidifiers, refrigerant and desiccant, at their disposal and can use either or both to complete their work.
SERVPRO’s technicians are trained and experienced in effectively drying water damage-impacted Fort Lauderdale businesses. Over their many years of serving this community, our water damage remediation professionals have helped countless neighborhood commercial establishments overcome the effects of burst pipes, ceiling leaks, and basement flooding. When drying interiors impacted by these water issues, SERVPRO uses dehumidification machines in the following ways:
- Refrigerant dehumidifiers are usually employed first because they can operate most efficiently on less electric power and at higher temperatures than desiccant ones
- The refrigerated coils in these machines condense water vapor from the air, dry off surfaces, and lower the moisture levels of moderately-to-highly porous materials like drywall, carpeting, fabrics, and upholstered furnishings
- Once full power has been restored to your facilities and temperatures can be lowered, desiccant dehumidifiers are used if structural elements, low or non-porous/permeable materials like hardwoods and concrete, and confined spaces remain wet
- These desiccant moisture removers first use special water molecule-attracting materials like silica gel to dehumidify the air, then they heat these materials so that their stored liquid is evaporated and released into the exterior environment
Ultimately, 80% of most drying jobs in Florida can be effectively completed with refrigerant moisture removers, but the final 20% of the work usually requires desiccant machines.
With that said, if you are ever faced with water damage at your shop, store, restaurant, hotel, or other commercial establishments, don’t hesitate to call your helpful neighborhood SERVPRO of Ft. Lauderdale Central, Wilton Manors. We are always ready for your call at (954) 516-7611.