About SERVPRO of Ft. Lauderdale Central, Wilton Manors
Owners of SERVPRO of Ft. Lauderdale Central, Wilton Manors
As one of the densest counties in Florida, Broward County and its flagship Ft. Lauderdale, have been greatly aided in recent years by the fast response of SERVPRO professionals in a disaster. Led by owner Michael Panster, we have been a positive force for area properties following emergencies.
Fast to Help in an Emergency
With pre-stocked trailers at our centrally located facility in Fort Lauderdale, we can rapidly reach thousands of homes and businesses at any hour of the day. We’re Faster To Any Size Disaster – that is more than a claim. We have staffed phones operating 24 hours a day to get you in touch with our restoration team to mobilize technicians and start mitigation immediately.
Knowledgeable Professionals to Help
From early mitigation and emergency services to full-service repairs and reconstruction, there is little that our SERVPRO team cannot do to help homes and businesses after a disaster. Our expertise in multiple industry niches allows us to supply worksites with competent and knowledgeable technicians to address pressing concerns and protect your residence. We specialize in:
- Water Restoration – WRT
- Applied Structural Drying – ASD
- Commercial Drying - CDS
- Fire & Smoke Restoration - FSRT
- Mold Remediation – AMRT
- Odor Control - OCT
- Carpet Cleaning - CCT
Professional Content Cleaning
Amid a disaster, homeowners strive to protect the personal belongings that matter most. Some of these keepsakes and treasures are irreplaceable, so swift and deliberate action to protect them is essential. We can relocate at-risk items during restoration but also have a warehouse full of state-of-the-art recovery and restoration tools for advanced cleaning and repairs.
A Positive Force for Fort Lauderdale
We are known for more than just restoration and recovery following disasters in Broward County. We work closely with many organizations helping improve the city, including support networks like Big Brother Big Sister and programs like the Florida AIDS Walk, the MS Society, and the American Red Cross. Our time and resources allow us to make a positive difference beyond restoration for the city and its surrounding areas.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- CDS - Commercial Drying Specialist
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician